Chlorella is a green single-cell algae.
It’s a highly nutrient dense superfood.
It is one of the most powerful detoxifying tools for you body.
- It works by bonding heavy metals (like mercury, aluminiunm, arsenic, etc…) & chemicals in your blood and flushing them out of your system.
- It contains the highest amount of chlorophyll of any food.
Chlorophyll works as an internal deodorant by fighting inflammation and keeping your body alkaline.
- Chlorella is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
B-12 is an important vitamin for vegetarians, since most are deficient because due to the lack of meat in their diet.
- Contains a high amount of magnesium.
- Has all the essential amino acids, which the body can’t produce itself.